Dec 24 2017 - Jan 7 2018..... 2 week $3500
Ulpotha has been a retreat site for thousands of years and remains a perfect place for a Yoga holiday or an Ayurveda retreat in the heart of Sri Lanka. It's a beautiful and peaceful hide-away open to guests for part of the year. You may come here to experience Yoga holidays and Ayurveda retreats and the warm, generous and gentle hospitality the people of Sri Lanka love to offer.
Ulpotha is a traditional working village in Sri Lanka cradled on the one side by low mountains and a lotus-ringed lake and on the other by tiny emerald green paddy fields. Our focus is on the restoration of an ageless agricultural way of life and creating an idyllic environment for Yoga and Ayurveda retreats. This includes bio-diverse organic farming and reforestation of the land and its immediate surroundings.
Guests are welcome for retreats at Ulpotha, Sri Lanka, for six months of the year (it goes back to being a traditional village for the rest of the year). Those who come for retreats will find a natural sanctuary of exceptional beauty in Sri Lanka’s heartland, perfect for Yoga holidays and Ayurveda retreats. The most attractive retreat activity can be said to be to simply relax in its remarkable atmosphere of peace and calm. For those more purposeful in nature, Ayurveda therapies and Yoga classes are available. The Ayurveda is administered by Dr Srilal Mudunkothge, an acclaimed Ayurveda practitioner of this ancient, holistic medical art, while the Yoga classesare led by some of the world's leading Yoga teachers.
PURA VIDA COSTA RICA YOGA RETREAT
February 3-10, 2018
Join Chicago-based yoga instructors, Jenny Guzon-Bae and Wade Gotwals, for this heart-opening, expansive, fun and restorative week enveloped by the unique magic and beauty of Costa Rica at Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica.
In Costa Rica we will bring forth the joy, adventure, pleasure and laughter that make you feel alive and purposeful! It’s time to birth your sense of enthusiasm for life, surrounded by love, support and a glorious setting that is a true vortex for limitless possibilities.
This is the opportunity to feel what it’s like to thoroughly enjoy your life and who you are for a entire week!
- 7 Nights of beautiful accommodations at Bodhi Tree Resort
- 3 healthy, delicious meals per day: Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian, gluten-free, and other options available
- Organic juices, Coffees, Herbal blends, Tea
- Unlimited fresh, filtered drinking water
- Salt water Infinity Pool
- Steps to the giant, 3 mile long white sand beach on the ocean
- Daily meditation and pranayama for stress relief
- Twice daily Yoga w/ Jenny Guzon-Bae & Wade Gotwals
- Social hour on select evening
- Yoga mats and all props, towels, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Time for Exploration, Adventure, Napping and Relaxation
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to and from Liberia Airport (LIR) Daniel Obuder Quiros International Airport
- $80 Round Trip Shuttle Fee
- Lodging before or after if you plan on coming early or staying later
- Spa Services
- Juices from Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort’s own Juice Bar
- Tips and Gratuities
For more information and pricing check out